Cherish yourself. That’s the life-changing medicine of tomorrow’s, 01-12, Cancer Full Moon
The waves of power in the sky within and around you are every bit as big as they seem — and they’re building. Each one is bringing an urgent message from the great forces of blessing, grace, deep truth, and quantum change that are addressing your heart and your soul. Each message comes in a different language and from a different direction. Yet, taken together they’re leaving you with one resounding takeaway: it’s time to be the change you’re longing for. Anything else is going to be too small to ride the big, life-changing waves of 2017.
Blessing vs. Truth
There’s a stand-off in the sky within and around you. Ever since Jupiter, your pipeline to blessing and grace (aka, abundance and good luck), set up shop in Libra three months ago, balancing your truth with others’ has been the way to access the good stuff.
Except for one thing. That’s not going down with Eris, your soul’s deepest, edgiest, most reality-changing truth. She’s been offline for millennia, and she’s not piping down.
Uranus, your pipeline to breakthrough, isn’t having the “go along to get along” program either. The Liberator and Eris are on a joint mission to break new ground in your life. They aren’t going to compromise their truth to make someone else happy or to pump up their bank balance.
It’s time for peace talks between the forces of blessing and change — and you. One of the revelations coming in on tomorrow’s Full Moon is this: the stand-off isn’t just happening in the world around you.
It’s also happening in the Cosmos inside you.
The parts of your birth chart where you have the last 10 degrees of Aries and Libra will show you where the process of making inner peace needs to take place. Between now and late September, It’s time to reassess your relationship with blessing and breakthrough:
- Take a close and very honest look at what’s not working in your life
- Are you compromising the brilliance of your own truth?
- Are you sacrificing your alignment with grace to get ahead?
- Let go of what’s not working for you. What’s at stake is your abundance, your freedom, and your potential to break through obstacles. Do it now or you won’t believe, come 2021, how much you’ll wish you had.
The Art of the Possible
Neither the appeasing tendencies of Libra or the risk-taking proclivities of Aries sit well with a Capricorn Sun who’s got a whole solar system to hold together. You’re just three days out from the Sun’s annual merger with Pluto, the Cosmic Destroyer & Regenerator. What your heart is vibrating to is will power.
- What is possible? the heart is asking. What can you make real? What will it take, and are you prepared for such a blessing?
- How much room, the Cosmos is asking, can you make in your heart for your truth as well as the truths of those around you?
Mandate from the Moon: Watch everything change when you cherish yourself
Meanwhile, Luna is waxing in her home sign of Cancer. Here in the sign of the Cosmic Mother, the Moon and her emotional intelligence is stronger than anywhere else in the sky. Every hour between now and 6:35 AM EST tomorrow, is bringing her closer and closer to the tense three-way argument (or T-square, in astrospeak) between Jupiter, Uranus, and the Sun.
This Cancer Moon is turning that three-way T-square into something even more loaded: the most powerful, rare, and deeply conflicted of all the major patterns of cosmic energy. Astrologers call this four-way stand-off a Grand Cross. On the cosmic maps we call horoscopes, it looks like a big box, and that’s exactly the feeling it creates — the immense frustration of being utterly boxed in.
And that’s actually the whole point of a Grand Cross. It creates so much frustration that you must act, and take your life in your own hands. That’s the revelation, and the gift, of this deeply creative, intensely emotional Cancer Full Moon.
The action of Cancer isn’t — I repeat, is not — the “just do it” imperative of Aries. Cancer is where the deep waters of origin flow, within you and around you. Like all the power signs of the Cosmic Feminine, our experience of Cancer is deeply complicated by the ways our world has disconnected itself from the life-renewing cosmic sources of feminine energy. Every woman who becomes a mother finds herself having to carry the burden of nurture alone — no matter how many child-rearing partners she has. Without consciousness of the deep energetic background that supports not only the mother, but her children, the experience of mothering — or being mothered — is nearly always ambivalent and wounding.
For no individual human being can carry the entire Cosmos. It’s like a drop trying to accomplish what only the Ocean can do. And yet, out of love, we’ve tried to. Or we’ve been raised by a mother who tried. Or both.
as part of the great project of our lifetimes — the return of the Cosmic Feminine in all her guises to our consciousness, and thus to our world, to renew the Sacred Masculine and bring the Divine Child within us all into the world — each of us gets to reclaim the Universal Mother and the Universal Child as only we can do. This doesn’t happen in some grand and public way. It happens in your own heart.
Each month, when the Moon returns home to Cancer, she invites you to immerse yourself in her cosmic waters and nurture yourself with tender cherishment, as if you were your own beloved child. For you are. Your own self-cherishing is the mirror that reveals your deepest face, the one you had before you were born. The breakthroughs you make here will ripple out through your entire life.
And once each year,
Luna becomes full here, in the sign of her fierce and tender mysteries and their mandate to cherish and nurture. Like everything else in this Full Moon sky — and in truth, in the entire year ahead of us — that mandate comes with high stakes.
- Listen closely to the way you talk to yourself. What are your first thoughts when something goes wrong? Do your judge yourself for not being perfect?
- Look carefully at the ways you nurture your physical well-being.
- How often do you encourage and affirm yourself?
Manifesting transformation: The Dharma Path of 2017
Let’s be very, very clear about something.
What does it mean to align with the Mystery? This Full Moon sky is coded with guidance:
- Nurture yourself. Give yourself the experiences that let you feel nurtured emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually. Don’t let a day go by without this. Not. one. day.
- Get clear about your intention. Look at what matters. What really matters. Be guided by that, moment to moment.
- Re-align with your deepest truths — every single day. Let your intention, your thoughts, and your actions line up with the deep truth of your heart.
- Drop the baggage that keeps you from trusting life, trusting yourself, and honoring your deepest truths. Forgive yourself and forgive life, by cutting the cords of negative energy that keep you connected to the painful. Become a master of the art of letting go — of old self-judgments, old fears, old belongings.
- Move into your heart. You can do it one day at a time, because today is the only one that counts. Just tell yourself each morning, “Today I’m moving into my heart.” Remind yourself throughout the day, “I’m so glad I moved into my heart for the day.”
The next two weeks are the very best time of the entire year to get clear and get serious.
Aligning with the Heart: Your 2017 Cosmic Journey
The Star Sister Circle: A Circle of Metamorphosis
To learn more, go to http://www.
“Forget everything you know about astrology, because once you experience this amazing Circle and Marcia’s exquisite and unconditionally loving perspective on this ancient science…you will! She guides in the highest energy as she feels the love, support, blessing and encouragement of each planetary alignment and individual energy personally, bringing this direct connection of Cosmic Unconditional love to the physical and delivering it with all the love, blessing, encouragement and support right to you. As her words sparkle in your ear and ignite your heart, you will personally know your divine connection to the Cosmos, a Cosmos that loves YOU profoundly. One session with Marcia changed my entire understanding to the cellular level on the gifts in my birth chart from an extraordinarily loving and intelligent Universe and I experienced miracles in the weeks following, and still am. Marcia Wade and Star Sister Astrology is a do not miss blessing.” — Yolanda Perera